Singlotech is now seeking “qualified alliances” worldwide with potential licensees for its novel “Green” dye delivery technology in order to promote the next key stages of its research and development strategies.
The company intends to function primarily as an intellectual property, R&D and product development company, moving products to the marketplace through alliances with world leaders in specific sectors where its innovative delivery technology applies, including water treatment, medicine, coatings and textiles.
- To meet the legal requirements of regulatory agencies.
- To facilitate channel cooperation and protect the Singlotech brand as an asset for Singlotech’s manufacturing partners.
- To ensure the performance and quality of products containing SingloTex.
- To uphold the integrity and perception of the Singlotech brand.
Who needs to have a License?
- Any company that would like to manufacture a product that uses the Singlotech technology in its construction.
- Any company that would like to market and sell a product that uses the Singlotech technology in its construction.
How do you obtain a License?
- Development – Products must be developed with the assistance and approval of Singlotech Technologies.
- Testing – All products must be performance tested and certified by Singlotech prior to marketing.
- Licensing – Prior to marketing and selling a product, the customer must enter into a licensing agreement with Singlotech, which includes terms for product labelling, communications and royalty payments.
To initiate discussions regarding potential business opportunities with Singlotech Ltd., please contact:
HEADQUARTERS – UK
92 Rolleston Drive
Phone: 44 (0) 7812 930052
product that uses the X-Static technology in its construction.